Activity Guide Humans and Other Animals
Our School Activities provide:
– a tangible and creative method of delivering the National Curriculum that meets the needs of all pupils
– motivates pupils to achieve their potential by encouraging learning through a creative and personalized approach
– links to Every Child Matters, Every Parent Matters, Inclusion, Enterprise and the United Nations Millennium
– covers PSHE topics
– aligns to adult literacy and numeracy entry level requirements
– The resources are managed and used for many different activities, making resources, stay and play sessions, generating income, teaching the early years foundations stage and for engaging with parents. The programme is sustainable as we can use recyclable materials.